Sunday 2 November 2014

Nicki Minaj Denies Having Sex With Label Mate Drake & Boss Lil Wayne


Nicki Minaj has previously been linked with label mate Drake and label boss Lil Wayne, who founded Young Money Entertainment.

There had been rumours that Nicki had slept with both men, but still maintains a good working relationship with them. The 31-year-old rapper has however set the record straight in her latest single “Only” – where she denies having ever hooked up with either of the rappers.

Lil Wayne, 32, and Drake, 28, have also both denied having ever slept with the Anaconda hitmaker.

In the song – Nicki begins with: “Yo, I never f-ed Wayne, I never f-ed Drake/ On my life, man, f’s sake.”


Drake then chimes in, making clear he’s never slept with Nicki… but would certainly like to.

He raps: “I never f-ed Nicki cause she got a man/ But when that’s over then I’m first in line.”


Drake then describes a time he felt particularly tempted, while admiring Nicki’s assets.

He raps: “And the other day in her Maybach/ I thought god damn, this is the perfect time/ We had just come from that video/ You know LA traffic, how the city slow.

“She was sitting down on that big butt/ But I was still staring at the t s though.”

Nicki-Minaj-ft-Drake-and-Lil-Wayne-_-Only-_-Sugar-Daily

Drake ends his verse with: “And Nicki if you ever tryna f/ Just give me the heads up so I can plan for it.”

While Drake’s verse is focused on his desire for Nicki, Lil Wayne is all about celebrating himself, although he does suggest he’d be a good partner for the star.

sorry, don’t believe none of their BS explanations. I still believe they’re all shagging each other but carry on with their work without any hitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog