Sunday 2 November 2014

I Show Off My Money & Cars So My Fans Will Work Harder – Wizkid


Wizkid has addressed accusations that he shows off his wealth via social media like a lot of Nigerian celebrities do.

The star said that he has hustled for all he owns and so he shows fans his gold watches and necklaces to keep them motivated.

According to Vanguard, Wizkid said in a chat with Matinee:
“I don’t show off my wealth on the social media. Most of the things I have acquired in life, I never had them before I started hustling. So, now that I have them, I need to show people that these are the things I have gotten from my hustle.“When I started, I wasn’t wearing gold necklaces and wrist watches. So, when I buy these pieces of jewelry, I display them for my fans to get them motivated.”
Wizkid has in recent times come under a lot of fire after being involved in feuds with Davido, Saeon and SamKlef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog