Sunday 13 January 2013

How Tiwa Savage Got her Multi-Million Naira Pepsi Deal

If you have been wondering how Tiwa baby landed her Pepsi endorsement deal last year with wizkid here is it. She relocated from the UK to Nigeria a couple of years ago.

This is what she said below
“Funny enough, I didn’t charge a dime for the show which got me the Pepsi endorsement. Sometimes I get paid for playing and sometimes I don’t. The show that got me the endorsement deal was one of such shows.
“After my performance, a guy just walked up to me and said he liked my performance. He said he would love to do stuff with me as well. Before I knew it, Pepsi ran a survey to find out who was the most popular female and male artistes and I came out tops. I landed the deal alongside Wizkid who also emerged as the most popular male act; it was like a dream.”
It pays to be nice, such a lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog