Saturday 20 July 2013

VIDEO: Is It Normal For A Lady To Dance Like This?

I was at a funeral ceremony yesterday in one of these villages and I saw some cultural dance group which their performance caught my attention, I was watching them from a distance though, my uncle tapped me and told me that this person dressed on white singlet and violet skirt is a lady, I didn't believe him, we began a serious argument till I was forced to go and confirm, to my shock I found out I was arguing blindly :(

The only thing I regret is that I didn't video her whole performance, by the time I brought out my camera she was half tired, you guys needed to see the amount of energy that she was releasing and the way her legs and hands moved like electric blades. even her whole body.. chaii!

So my people please watch this video and answer me.. Is it okay for a lady to dance like this? lool  

1 comment:

Potrix Naija Blog