Monday 8 July 2013

PHOTOS: Chris Brown On Charity Work; Gives Shoes to Needy Kids

Chris Brown Attends
 Chris Brown grew up in Tappahannock, Va. and said he only had one pair of shoes to last him the whole year. Now, he's teamed up with the Unity Campaign and Reebok to help needy kids in the same position.
"I used to have to borrow my cousin's clothes," he told People at the event in L.A. "So being able to come from that poverty-stricken environment and then being able to get out of it is what I tried to [do]. ... I just want to show the kids and have them have a better light of opportunities for them to do what they need to do."
He also tweeted after the event: "Thank you for allowing me to continue to inspire change in the world. Today was a great step forward!" And judging by his bright smile while hanging out with the kids, he might just mean it.

See another photo after the cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog