Saturday 6 July 2013

Beyonce and Solange Knowles Refuse to Attend Their Dad's Wedding


Matthew Knowles father of Beyonce and Solange said "I do" last weekend, but neither of his famous daughters were there. Beyonce and Solange skipped their dad's wedding due to other obligations, apparently.

Mr. Knowles told TMZ: "Unfortunately, Beyonce and Solange had previous engagements which made it impossible for them to attend." No hard feelings, right?

Meanwhile  Matthew had been in charge of his daughter's(Beyonce) career from the get-go, but Bey promised it was nothing personal. She said at the time
 "I've only parted ways with my father on a business level. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother [Tina Knowles] manage and own their own businesses. They were hard-working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps." 
Matthew and Tina officially divorced in 2011, though she filed for divorce in 2009.

On June 30, Matthew, 61, married former model Gena Charmaine Avery, 48, in Houston, Texas. They'd been engaged for a year and a half. but Beyonce and Solange Knowles refused to turn up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog