Friday 10 May 2013

VIDEO: Fight At UNN Stadium after football Match; Student rushed to Hospital

Unizik Students after the match. Centre is Ebube Okoro the goal scorer 
This happened 3 Days ago but I have been unable to report because we had light and internet issues in school, there was no light for a week and that is why my blog has been scanty this past week, but to God be the Glory it was restored yesterday.

This may sound funny to you, but in UNN we have classes at stadium. I was at stadium 3 days ago to receive a lecture. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike and UNIZIK were playing a football match, at first I thought the lecture wasn't going to hold but the lecturer didn't mind, he went on with his lecture, the lecture was as good as no lecture though, The Mr. was busy talking and teaching while people where making noise hailing and cheering the footballers. lol how sad?

Finish story after the cut

Our lecture ended  before the end of the match, I had decided to stay and watch till they finish playing. Unizik won Michael Okpara University 1 : 0. But then the sad thing is that a player rushed a linesmen to beat him up immediately the referee blew the final whistle, I was actually surprised because I didn't notice any partial treatment during the match, I got up to entertain my eyes, the referee rushed to the scene to help and separate the fight, like a joke Micheal Okpara students started gathering around to beat up the referee too, the referee was wise as he tailed between his legs.

I quickly remembered I had a camera with me I brought it out immediately, sadly I couldn't cover it well because I wasn't so close to the scene, you will find the Video below. As the fight was going on, I saw some people carrying a UNIZIK student and yelling "rush him to the medical centre" I moved closer

At this stage, I had to come down from where I was to find what was really happening, I met a UNIZIK student. The student said they cameto play for Nuga Game qualifier and that the boy rushed to hospital, Kezito Obichiya injured during the match and has noting to do with the fight. The Goal scorer Ebube Okoro is 25years and is studying Public Administration.

After a while some armed security men arrived the scene with their Patrol Vehicle, but then I left, I had to prepare for my statistics test.



DOWNLOAD VIDEO

1 comment:

  1. What i don't realize is if truth be told how you are not really much more well-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You already know thus significantly in relation to this subject, produced me in my view believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem
    to be interested until it's something to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs great. Always take care of it up!

    Also visit my page :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog