Wednesday 22 May 2013

UNN Mourns Prof. Chinua Achebe

I saw the banner three days ago, I didn't actually understand what will be happening whether there was gonna be an event or not till yesterday when I went for my lectures and found out it was lecture free day :D even though one man still fixed a class :(

After the class I was headed home when I heard some group of people singing some gyration song the song was coming from staff club direction. I waited to see them, it was some facutly of arts student on black and black attire running around the school with Chinua Achebe's portrait and singing and "crying" Hmm Interesting...

There was another event organised for him at New arts theatre, most school staff where there till around 11pm yesterday. I don't have details of that one yet :(, I'm not a staff.

 Meanwhile Achebe's body arrived from Boston, Massachusetts to Abuja, Nigeria yesterday.. See photos  when you continue



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to return the prefer?

    .I'm attempting to to find things to enhance my website!I assume its adequate to make use of a few of your concepts!!

    my site medal of honor warfighter player card

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog