Friday 10 May 2013

Meet Isabella Barrett; 6 Year Old Girl Thats Is Already A Billionaire


Can this happen in Nigeria? At age six, this small girl Isabella Barrett has launched a $1 million children's makeup and jewelry line, appeared on countless talk shows, and holds an impressive beauty pageant record.

The former Toddlers and Tiaras star has been making a name for herself in the media as a mini-mogul and drama queen in the running.

Isabella told the UK's Daily Mirror
"What's not to like about being a millionaire?". "I'm a superstar, I have my own jewelry line and I just love being the boss. I never lose at anything and almost every pageant I enter, I win. But what I love more than anything is shoes. I have over 60 pairs."

But then how possible is this? 6years!!! Some Naija kids are still sucking breast 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog