Thursday 16 May 2013

Between Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji, Ice Prince, Dammy Krane & Iyanya

Today I was in class, when someone said "Ha! what is even wrong with this Linda Ikeji? she go just wake up one morning begin post nonsense" hehe my ears was itching to hear the "latest gist"... "Yvonne Nelson finds love again, now dating singer Dammy Krane" Something is wrong somewhere, Linda  is my friend and the Linda Ikeji I know always tries to find out real and true stories. That blog is her life and she blogs with passion, she doesn't joke with it, on the other hand Yvonne Nelson can't be a "slut" to date 3 guys within a space of 6 months 2, 2, 2 months for each? huh? lol. Iyanya, Ice Prince, now Dammy Krane.

Left for me this is a media stunt, and they all planned it... Nobody is dating anybody. I wish you guys will see reasons with me. Yvonne Nelson has become so popular in Nigeria  more than in Ghana self and the popularity bounced in with full force when Iyanya released "Your waist" the next minute we heard she is dating Iyanya, is that how they now "date the date"? 

We all know Dammy Krane has been doing serious promo for sometime, he is even on a campus tour  with 2face now. He sings about Yvonne Nelson, the next second a report that they are dating flies in...  Lie! Lie! that is not how they "date the date"... this is a new strategy for promotion, everybody is now talking and discussing them airing their opinion, even me :( Denrelle has said it all "No publicity is bad publicity" 

Well this is Just my own view of the matter, but then if I'm wrong and they are dating, I'm really disappointed in Yvonne Nelson. If I'm wrong and they are not dating then I'm really disappointed in Linda...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potrix, I share your views.

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog