Thursday 4 April 2013

Comedienne Princess Set To Wed In May


Good News! Comedienne Princess is set to wed, she announced this to NET last night that she has seen the dude who she will be replacing his missing rib. His name is Ade and the wedding is to hold on May 8 which happened to be Princess birthday also

Princess’ also have a concert "Shades Of Comedy" on May 1 at the MUSON centre. See what she told NET below.
 ‘I’ll say we’ve known since 2005 because he’s known me since then, and he’s tried several means to get my attention. Even though it didn’t happen, he kept trying and recently, a friend introduced us and we hit it off. He’s a very quiet and private person, and someone who loves and understands what I do. He loves entertainment too, I won’t say more than that for now…
Good Luck to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog