Wednesday 17 April 2013

Ciara Addresses the beef between her and Rihanna

Ciara was in Wild 94.9 studios to promote her single "Body Party," and her upcoming new album, and address the beef rumoured that she had with Rihanna few years ago

When she was asked she said...
“I don’t know what her problem is. I think she’s nuts right now. Like, whatever’s going on, because for me it doesn’t make any sense," said the 27-year-old R&B singer, who's not really clear on if she's referencing the singer's relationship with Chris Brown. 
Ciara along the line also said some nice things to say about Rihanna...
"She has a lot of good things going on for herself, a lot of good things. I've always said I've been happy for her...I don't get it, but I wish her well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog