Saturday 13 April 2013

AUDIO: Drake Disses Chris Brown & Confirms He Had a Romantic Relationship with Rihanna



Drake and Rihanna were rumoured to be dating way back in 2009 and again last year, but, until now, there hadn't been any official confirmation about anything romantic between them. Drake has said it all in his Interview with East Village Radio See part of what he said in the interview when he was asked about Chris Brown
“His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I’m more popping than him, and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do and treated her with respect,”...  
hehe I'm sure you will like to here the whole interview. So DOWNLOAD AUDIO INTERVIEW HERE

Chris Brown and Rihanna haven't said anything about this interview thou! but i'm chilling for them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog