Friday 1 March 2013

Beauty Of the Day; Adaeze Chelsea Ume


Who said the beautiful ones are not yet born? I need you to please come  and stare at these photos for a while, you can't see everything about this young lady here though, I have seen her before so I'm in a better position to tell you what's up.

She has a straight and pointed nose, cherishable full lips, she seems the picture of perfection. Had she smiled, you will sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her, infact when you see her you just start feeling happy and smiling unnecessary. Lol I'm now feeling like am chyking somebody on my blog. ^_^

Adaeze Chelsea Ume is a medical student, Model, she likes singing, travelling, swimming etc. For the dudes who are already preparing to dial my number, please I have low Battery but if you are calling  for business my battery is fully charged.

7 comments:

  1. Lol. She's cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMH for you Potrix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loool! Potrix you are not serious! She's beautiful tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girl friend is finer than dz chick pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear anonymous (09:41) why are you biting yourself because I am celebrating the beauty of a young lady? If you want your girlfriend on this blog pls come out openly

      Delete
  5. Potrix carry style they set P

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog