Sunday 17 February 2013

PHOTOS: Remember Barbara on Extended Family? She is all grown up

 
Remember a programme on Africa Magic some years back where Bovi acted as Onoriode, with General and his wife. I Stumbled on Bovi's website today, and saw some of the clips, fortunately for me I was having a boring day, the boredom flew away when I started watching them. I was laughing and laughing that my mum came into my room to peep. 

I was so amazed by the acting skills and talent of the young girl as small as she was, she can act better than most of these Nollywood ladies parading themselves as professional actresses, why I haven't been seeing her on screen is what I don't know, she got all it takes mehn. I tweeted Bovi and asked him for her handle, trust me the babe is now hot, I don't mean she is a cup tea oo. lol  

See her after the cut

I told you she is hot! now you have seen it 

17 comments:

  1. How is this girl hot in your eyes potrix! Abeg you over hyper her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please try and speak good English when next you want to comment on this blog. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na,you dont have to say that,he is one of your reader,am really disappointed in you,i guess you can speak better english than Hu Jintao

      http://ajetun.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Aww such a cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looked prettier when she was a kid. i wonder where all that beauty went to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's like a model. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so na brabra be dis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She luks month pretty as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wots her real name

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree: she looked prettier as a kid. Her real name is: Thelma Ezeamaka... I kinda admired the young damsel back then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babara!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I was stunned wen I saw ha photos, babara is now a grown up, Good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmm
    I remember her her dad calls her "my little soldier girl"
    Bovi calls her "bah bah rah"
    And adekunle salawu aka emabong call her brabra.....
    Fine gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hee! brabra don grow ooh! to be somehow not as fine as wen she was a kiddo.true

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog