Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ice Prince kinda denys relationship with Yvonne Nelson

 
Whew, whoever said blogging is an easy job is throwing a very big lie! news flying around since yesterday is that Ice Prince is now dating Yvonne Nelson, when I heard it I made attempt to find out if it is true, I was pinging Ice Prince through out yesterday, but the pings were not delivering. I asked someone who is very close to the chocolate city family and works for them at times, he told me he is suspecting them but he is not sure about anything yet and that all he knows is that they are shooting a movie together. lol

This morning he came on twitter and wrote this, a normal person can figure out what he is trying to say. I will still find out the real gist and bring to you guys, soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Hmm interestin, i'm beginning to trust this blog

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog