Wednesday 13 February 2013

Beyonce And Jay-Z To Buy Michael Jackson's $100m Home

Jay Z and Beyonce, the hottest couple in the world right now, (according to me :p) lol, they are considering making an offer on Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch!! Money is really good. From what I read on MediaTakeOut.com  Beyonce and Jay -Z are looking at making a $100M offer on the one and only Neverland Ranch. 

The home of Pop King Michael Jackson, is situated in Santa Barbra which is about an hour out of Los Angeles. Neverland is huge at almost 2500 acres.

Left for me I don't support the family by selling his properties, at least am aware he has kids and a wife, even though am not in the position to give opinion am only seeing from the outside, I have no idea what is happening inside.

Whatever the case may be... which one concern me? My own is to bring my good people the latest gist around the world and that is what I have just done :-D. See another photo when you continue 



1 comment:

  1. Quality articles is the key to invite the viewers to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.

    Here is my homepage - bmi calculator female

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog