Monday 21 January 2013

VIDEO: Selena Gomez Covers "Cry Me a River" for Bieber Breakup

Of all the songs to cover at a UNICEF charity event Saturday night, Selena Gomez chose "Cry Me a River," which is only the most popular, pointed breakup song of the century. Of course, the choice had to have been an ode to ex Justin Bieber, even though she didn't specifically mention his name.

Gomez said at the show: "I’ve kind of been through a lot these past couple of months, and it’s been really interesting and fun at the same time – and weird and sad, but cool." Aww  I can feel the poor girls pain

Watch her sing Cry me a River when you continue

She added: "This song has helped me through a lot, and if anybody knows 'N Sync or, you know, some J.T., you’re gonna know what I’m talking about. But this song definitely speaks to me."

Perhaps the lyrics "You don't have to say/what you did/I already know/I found out from him," specifically resonated. Since, you know, Gomez tweeted a picture of Bieber hanging out with a Victoria's Secret model a few short months ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog