Thursday 24 January 2013

BEAUTY OF THE DAY: Ifunanya Onyechi

I got this email from a reader, who has decided to share his experience with the world on how he met an angel of his life, the interesting part is that today is her birthday. OK now I don't want people sending me messages asking for her contact, I know she is pretty but don't step an inch closer - rat poison awaits you :)

Read below
When old memories refuse to live your brain..like a spam on my memory. One Sunday morning was actually the best for me, A very young teenager like me, actually fell in love and had dangerous crush on a lady. Very funny right? I dressed up and headed for the Sunday mass with my family...
Continue to finish story 
The service was on when TOC, C.J, Africa, Obo, Dj 911 and Chimdalu Okide walked in, then there comes a strange beautiful face. I had to turn at once to stare again  this time I saw something close to a mermaid  Wow! "fresh fish" I said to myself, I totally had that chilling feeling from my feet up to my brain she was beyond a beautiful girl.
The most interesting part is that she is a new comer. I have to make a fast move before its late. My eyes and attention got stuck on her throughout the service, I totally lost focus. I kept on thinking about the novel I read few days back titled "love at first sight"  Could a star just pass by and ask me to make a wish? I wish to know this girl and have as as my friend, (you can add girl if you want lol) I began to steel  my balls (if I had one then) to walk up to this girl. However my balls failed me that day, I resented on crushing on behind the shadows. 
The next morning, beginning of the week In school, I took my time to dress up, and in front of the mirror practicing and reciting.how to approach the damsel. Trust a Nigga like me, I composed myself and acted all I had practiced earlier on. Her name is Ifunanya, Ifunanya is my first love...Ok now I have to stop... Hello charming beautiful Ifunanya, I know you  are reading this, I just had to celebrate your birthday in a special way because you are special no girl has made me run half mad before. I wish you all the goodies of life, love, long life, more money. I love you, I love you and I love you. 
C. J. Diogu
 



10 comments:

  1. Ah, you read a novel called 'love at first sight'? interesting... nice way to wish HBD though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceeeeeejjjjaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!
    I comment my reserve...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story brov!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahhahaahaha!!!
    Ray!ray!!ray!!!nyc 1 bruv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rolling my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know dis girl bt I've bin seeing her pictures on my bbm updates .and from one girl to another she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha! I don die, ceejayray wrote a love poem? Wow! Dis is cmin 4rm d highest point of his spirit oh....nyc

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL . Shez pretty hot though . Kissing her na DIE , swear down ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is turning to nsk gist! Sad

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog