Sunday 20 January 2013

My Experience with a gay niggua @234pulse


Can you possibly convince me that this 234 pulse guy writing this trash is not gay? Few minutes after I published the news on 7 gay men who are about to serve 14 years in prison, sadly  one dude started attacking me. If my sense are correct same sex is prohibited in Nigeria, not only that, the name of this blog is POTRIX NAIJA, who owns it? ME!!! I have the right to say my opinion about any matter, this is the second time am being attacked for commenting negatively about gay 

For this reason am taking it personal and am still repeating my statement "Well I have noting to say but if you are gay please stop coming to my blog. Cheers :)" You can hit your head somewhere if the pain is to much, hehe

My dear you should just be ashamed of your self! get a life, love women, God created them because men are incomplete without them. I cant understand why you choose bone over fresh fish

Something need to be done, and quickly. The population of gay people are increasing rapidly. The devil is at work. Serious Work!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha Potrix you knw well oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 234 pulse u b Ijiot!!! Potrixnaija speak ur mind...How man go look fellow man nyansh come hard? Na for freedom square I go cut am off if I catch Dem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the promotion. Not That I needed it. Meanwhile, visit http://234pulse.com we have posts you can copy and paste

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog