Thursday 22 November 2012

Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Denies Leaving Acting For Evangelism


Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo was in the news recently for allegedly dumping acting for the pulpit.
The actor has however denied the story.

According to the actor, See what he said when you continue


"I have been acting all these while and still evangelising at the same time. I also practice my law profession. The beautiful part of my profession is that all of them have advocacy. While I'm God's advocate in preaching,my clients are my advocate in law and the society remains my advocate in acting.
For the mischief makers information, I am presently working on the set of a yet be produced movie with Chidi Chijioke with Blessed Meshack as the Executive Producer".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why you are doing so great in acting. may God continue to bless you. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Potrix Naija Blog