Thursday 15 November 2012

NEW SONG: Molowo remix - Jimmie-knoxx

This nigga Jimmie-knoxx sent me this song to help him upload it on my blog. Am someone that hardly get impressed by anything but after hearing the song I was greatly impressed, the dude has got unbelievable rap skills which I believe you want to hear. Just Download this track, you wont regret it. Trust me on this one

Click on read more to know about the Nigga in-case you wanna sign him :)


Danjuma is a political science graduate of the University of Nigeria..he hails from the same state with jesse jags and M.I Abaga,he also started rapping in the streets of jaytown and now he is prepared to give your favourite rappers a run for their money..listen to him rap on samklefs Molowo noni beat..his twitter handle Is @jimmieknoxx

3 comments:

  1. Make I hear am first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy can rap.. He juss needs a better platform, better mic and a better producer....

    29AF8F50

    I charge 8k/session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But with this guy, I'd work for free.. Atleast for his first track!!
      Lemme see if I'm right bout him..

      If he's impressive, then I'd produce his album for free or at a minimal cost!... I love helping dope folks.. I only charge wackos

      Delete

Potrix Naija Blog