Friday 23 November 2012

Justin Bieber Opens Up to Oprah winfrey About Life on the Road, and Being Lonely



Justin Bieber seems like he has it all — millions of fans, fame, fortune, awards, and depending on what you believe in the tabloids, a beautiful girlfriend (whether that's Selena Gomez still or that Vicoria's Secret model). But despite the public perception of Bieber's life in the lap of luxury, he admits there are things he struggles with privately, like loneliness.


On the next episode of Oprah's Next Chapter series, Oprah works her magic to get the 18-year-old to reveal his fears and the feelings of isolation that comes with being a celebrity who's constantly on the road. "I really don't have a lot of friends," Bieber told her. "I have three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or that I'll iChat with or call. I get days where I'm just down and gloomy." Bieber offered some mature perspective on the matter though, saying that feeling alone is natural because he's "only human."

Oprah's time with the pop star wasn't all downer talk though. She actually got him to reconsider his idea that he should be married by 25. When Bieber confirmed he saw himself getting married young, Oprah told him, "Rethink that, will you?" To which Justin wisely responded with a change of heart: "Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you." Looks like Oprah's still got it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog