Saturday 8 September 2012

Nicki Minaj Says She Is Still A Virgin…Lips Sealed



Anyway before I start saying anything I was in a dream last night when I saw my self with Nicki Minaj hmm. let me not give you the full gist shaa buh I hope the dream comes true one day lol

I In a recent interview with Urban Daily, Songstress Nicki Minaj said she is a virgin and hope to remain so till her wedding night, and encourage young girls to follow her footsteps.
“I never gave up my box, I put that on my life. Yes, and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same. I just don’t have time,” she said.
The 29-year old singer once claimed to be bisexual, but came out later, during an interview with Rolling Stone, to say that she did it all for fame and attention.
“I think girls are sexy,” she explained. “But I’m not going to lie and say that I date girls.”
                                                       So Tell me what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog