Sunday 18 March 2012

Don Jazzy Confirms It’s Over With D’Banj


                                              
All good things come to an end, and the story of Don Jazzy and D’Banj has as well… About an hour ago, Don Jazzy took to Twitter to announce the end of their union.
See Don jazzy Screen snap when you continue

I don’t know what the reason for the break up is, though I am sure money is involved, but I am hard pressed to imagine it shall end up leading to a higher profile for both parties as far as the music industry is concerned. I stand to be corrected, but I think most times when an artist and a producer of D’Banj’s and Don Jazzy’s caliber go their separate ways, one usually gets the short end of the proverbial stick.
Spirit of  ’76
Anyway, here’s the statement from Don Jazzy:
‘Good day friends. So sorry I have been away for long as I have been going through some changes in my life. It is with a heavy heart that i announce the end of a long Era and the beginning of a new one some of the Rumours you have all heard recently are sad but true. The way forward now is to make sure I keep bringing you guys more of the beautiful music y’all love to dance to. And to end the old era I will be donating d proceeds of my productioncatalogue from day 1 till date to 5 charity organizations. Thanks. IDJA’,
Don Jazzy's Tweets on Ending The Relationship with D'Banj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog