Friday 10 February 2012

Win Free Tickets To Watch The Hottest Film In Town, 'I'll Take My Chances'


                                                   i_will_take_my_chances_new_poster
Grab the opportunity to watch epic blockbuster 'I'll Take My Chances', when it hits your cinema screens this month! You can do that by answering these simple questions! Here we go!

1. Name three locations the movie 'I'll Take My Chances' was said to be shot in.

2. Name at least three cast members of the epic film.

3. Name the two Executive producers of the film.

Send your correct answers to dreamflitefilms@yahoo.com , then make sure you go on Facebook and 'like' the I'll Take My Chances page.  Dont forget to include your name and phone number so you can be contacted if you win.



So what are you waiting for? Get to stepping, Peeps! Lol!

The movie premieres at SilverBird Cinemas, Victoria Island, Lagos on the 24th of February.

 The competition ends on the 14th of February at Midnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog