Monday 19 December 2011

'I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES' LAGOS PREMIERE POSTPONED!

                                                                     i_will_take_my_chances_new_poster
Just coming in from Royal Arts Academy is the information that the much anticipated Lagos Premiere for the movie, 'I'll Take My Chances' has been postponed till further notice!

 According to one of the producers of the movie, Emem Isong 'This was necessary to enable us to put final finishing touches to the film so that our fans can enjoy a well-made, perfectly edited piece'. Bola Aduwo of Nollywooduncut then asked when the film would be screened in Lagos and this time was replied by the other producer & lead actress in the film,Ini Edo. 'Definately within the first quarter of next year, God willing!'
The much anticipated movie stars Ini Edo, Bryan Okwara, late Sam Loco Efe, Biola Williams, Ashleigh Clark and many more.  It was directed by Desmond Elliot and produced by Emem Isong & Ini Edo. 
                screen_shot_ini_n_bryan
Ini Edo & Bryan Okwara in a shot from the movie, 'I'll Take My Chances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog