Friday 16 March 2012

"I Reached Out to Chris Brown 'Cause He is the Hottest R&B Artist Now"- Rihanna


                                                 
Popular radio host Ryan seacrest interviewed pop star,Rihanna earlier today and she was asked why she did a collaboration with her ex-boyfriend chris brown considering the 2009 battery,she recalled beginning the collaboration process saying:
Continue to read what she said

   “The first song that came about was ‘Birthday Cake.’ I mean we ended up recording them at the same time and executing them together, but I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really–it made sense to do the record.Just as a musician despite everything else that was going to be the person. You know I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like ‘Why don’t you do the remix to my track?’ and it was a trade off. We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn’t be a divide. You know? It’s music, and it’s innocent.”

  Rihanna and chris brown recently featured each other in birthday cake remix and Turn up the music respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog