Wednesday 7 December 2011

Ini Edo brings I’ ll Take my Chance to Lagos


                                                 
Following the resounding success and acceptance it enjoyed in Uyo, Akwa Ibom capital  three months ago, top Nollywood actress  Ini Edo is set to bring her last movie ‘ I’ ll Take My Chance” to Lagos.
‘I’ll Take My Chances’ is a dance themed movie that is centred on love and the challenges faced in its pursuit by its two principal characters.
The actress who recently got her appointment with the United Nations renewed as the United Nations youth envoy on environment for another year is putting finishing touch to her preparation for this big show.

The movie, jointly produced with Emem Isong features Brian Okwarra, Jide Kosoko, late Sam Loco Efe and Ini Edo herself among others.
The Lagos premiere of the movie will take place later this month.
I’ll Take My Chances centers on a medley of drama, dance, love and suspense, which is intended for people who are very passionate about dance and movies but not like the type often portrayed in most Bollywood films, but this time, it’s more Nigerian in perspective and philosophy.
Directed by Desmond Elliot, a prolific actor, I’ll Take My Chances is a real departure from the frequently seen story lines in the movie industry as the content, style and philosophy behind it distinguishes it from most of the scripts daily churned out by directors and producers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog