Thursday 29 December 2011

I Am Not Expecting Any Child From Any Lover- Timaya




     Rumours have been flying around that the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa , Timaya has impregnated an abuja lady and they are expecting a child together ,Timaya has debunked the rumour during a TV interview.

He said ;
     They have written about me that am expecting a baby four times now , I dont even have any till now , those re rumours ,they don't get proofs , they just hear and print what they like , am not expecting any child
He also talked about his relationship with Empress Njamah  
  " I believe that we are having something, i must not marry you ,you must not marry me ,We are two person , one paramount man and a bit paramount lady ,  they are just trying to take advantage to sell their papers, all that they wrote were not true"  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potrix Naija Blog